Workshops & Events
Both beginners and experienced athletes, dancers and acrobats are welcome in our workshops!
In order to provide each participant with the appropriate equipment, places are limited. With an early registration your place is reserved for you.
For fully booked events, you can join the waiting list by filling out the form below.
Details about the different workshops can be found in the respective descriptions.
Teilnahmebedingungen & Hygieneregeln
- Please come to the course already dressed
- Please bring a towel and your own cleaning cloth for the bar.
- Please disinfect your hands after entering the studio. The poles, mats and training utensils must be carefully disinfected before and after use, this also applies to spontaneous pole changes. You are also welcome to bring your own equipment or use your knee pads instead of the mat.
- If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a handkerchief, wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly after disposing of the used handkerchief in a closed container.
- Since we have to keep a distance of 1.5 meters, we cannot provide tactile assistance.
- If a course is fully booked, you are welcome to join the waiting list, so that we can recognize the demand and orientate ourselves accordingly. Some courses will also be continued as LiveStream, so that you can also participate from home.