Poledance Course Schedule
In order to achieve an optimal learning effect, we recommend to start with a Pole Tricks & Combos course, which corresponds to your level, to participate regularly at least once a week. For the choreography classes it would be advantageous if you have already internalized some basic techniques and dance movements.
The following overview shows you how our levels are divided.
If you want to learn even faster, you can take part in our parallel workout classes to improve your strengths and/or compensate for deficits.
The following overview shows you our course division according to training goals.
Teilnahmebedingungen & Hygieneregeln
- Your vaccination certificate
- If you have recovered, proof of a positive PCR test result that is between 2 weeks to 6 months old.
- A negative Corona test result, whereby the sample may have been taken up to 48 hours previously.
Please send us the corresponding certificate with the subject Corona proof at least 4 hours before the start of the event to email@example.com.
If your test result is positive on the day of the event, the hour will be credited to your customer account and can be used for another course unit.
- Please come to the course already dressed
- Please bring a towel and your own cleaning cloth for the bar.
- Please disinfect your hands after entering the studio. The poles, mats and training utensils must be carefully disinfected before and after use, this also applies to spontaneous pole changes. You are also welcome to bring your own equipment or use your knee pads instead of the mat.
- If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a handkerchief, wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly after disposing of the used handkerchief in a closed container.
- Since we have to keep a distance of 1.5 meters, we cannot provide tactile assistance.
- If a course is fully booked, you are welcome to join the waiting list, so that we can recognize the demand and orientate ourselves accordingly. Some courses will also be continued as LiveStream, so that you can also participate from home.